Students will gain the following skills:
· More confident writing, expression and storytelling skills
· Greater facility with performing arts techniques as tools for self-
· Greater problem-solving ability
· Sharpened critical eye for evaluating and editing material
· Methods and language for responding to peer work
We are accepting registrations for this course on a rolling basis through September 5, 2014. The course is limited to 20 participants. Students enrolled in grades 8 -10 during the fall of 2014 are eligible to enroll. DELTA registrations are open to students who attend Dwight-Englewood as well as area public and private schools. Absolutely no experience in the disciplines of theater, music or dance is necessary - just a willingness to share with and learn from each other.
Inquiries should be directed to DELTA Program Director, Dr. Sherronda L. Brown firstname.lastname@example.org.